The Responsible for the processing of the data collected through this Website is:
- GREMICAT, S.L. (en adelante, “GREMICAT”).
- Barcelona – 08002, Av. Portal de l’Àngel, núm. 42, ático A.
- 934 120 232.
The personal data of the user of this Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To enable the maintenance, development and management through the customer area enabled through the Website. The data processed for this purpose will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained and, once it is terminated, during the periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities provided by law. The legal basis for the processing is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, in the case of a self-employed person or individual, and the legitimate interest in the case of the contact person of a client company.
- To respond to requests for information and/or queries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and/or consultation has been answered and, after that, for the legally stipulated periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the User.
- To keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about GREMICAT’s products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until such time as the User withdraws his/her consent to receive such communications and, after that, during the legally established periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the User. If you consent to the processing of your data for this purpose, please check the box provided for this purpose. There are at the disposal of the User the advertising exclusion systems listed on the website www.aepd.es.
The data may be communicated to the following third party recipients: Public Administrations for the fulfillment of legal obligations. They may also be communicated to the following categories of recipients: Providers of electronic communications, office automation, hosting, housing, computer maintenance, management, accounting, auditing, consulting and legal representation. Said agents may be located outside the European Economic Area, with whom the appropriate guarantees for the security of the international transfer of data will be adapted.
The User may exercise before GREMICAT his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition.
Similarly, in the processing of User data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, the latter has the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal
In order to exercise such rights, the User may send his/her request to Barcelona – 08002, Av. Portal de l’Àngel, núm. 42, ático A, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, the User has the right to file a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority if he/she deems it appropriate.